Get In touch

  • +(1) 732 822 6532



TifferDesign LLC

Welcome to my page! I'm Marcela Tiffer, the founder of TifferDesign LLC. I established this brand in Costa Rica in 2014 and later relocated to South Jersey. Now, I provide services locally in the Burlington County area and globally. As a dedicated brand designer and marketer, I work closely with each client to craft beautiful, authentic stories that make a lasting impression. For larger projects or when client demand exceeds my quarterly capacity, I collaborate with a team of skilled partners to ensure timely and exceptional results.

We can help with:

  • Brand Identity
  • Web Design
  • Digital Marketing
  • Social Media

My Mission

Develop impactful brands that captivate your audience. From simple activations to comprehensive branding campaigns, I create unforgettable visuals and stories. My strategic branding and social media advertising aim to drive growth, engagement, and joy.

Brand Identity

Transform your brand with expert design and positioning, ensuring a distinctive and memorable identity.

Web Design

Craft compelling blogs, videos, and visuals that captivate audiences and tell your brand story.

Digital Marketing

Elevate online presence with strategic plans for growth and success in the digital realm.

Social Media

Drive brand presence and engagement through strategies on various social platforms.
Our Team

Our talanted team will be
ready for your service


Marcela Tiffer

Marcela Tiffer

CO-Founder & Brand Strategist

Michael Solano

Michael Solano

Designer & Illustrator

Monserrat Quesada

Monserrat Quesada

Designer & Social Media Specialist

Let’s check
some frequently ask

  • What does a typical investment with you involve?

    At TifferDesign, we understand the value of great design. With our tailored packages, we accommodate the unique needs of each client. We encourage scheduling a discovery call to align goals and assess compatibility. Following the call, we furnish a personalized proposal detailing investment options. Our clients typically invest between $5,000 and $30,000, reflecting their specific requirements. Our comprehensive packages are designed to ensure your business's success for the next 5-10 years, fostering strong, continuous brand awareness with high engagement and conversion rates.

  • Do you offer ongoing support?

    Yes, we provide ongoing support to our clients, including regular reporting, strategy adjustments, and technical assistance.

  • Do you offer payment plans?

    We recognize that partnering with a design studio is a significant investment. To secure your project in our schedule, we typically request a 25% deposit. The remaining 75% is divided into installments throughout the project, with the final payment due before we deliver the final files. If you need smaller, more manageable payments, just let us know, and we'll work out a tailored plan to suit your needs.


Contact Information

Excited to chat about your marketing needs! Reach out to us today for a friendly and insightful conversation!
  • Adress: Burlington County, NJ
  • Email:
  • Open Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 AM – 5.00PM
(+1) 732 822 6532